Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my closet! Err...my new blog ;)

I am starting this blog to drive traffic to my ebay store, Goulash. There is also a link at the bottom of this page.

I love board games! Although I find vintage games most interesting, there are a lot of really great games out there. I love the feeling of sitting down to play a good old fashioned board game and all of the fun that comes along with the experience.

I also love all things ebay. I have been buying and selling for years, but last summer I decided to up the ante a bit and thought it would be nice to try to become a power-seller and set some sales goals for myself. I reached my goal of becoming a power-seller after a great Christmas season and some hard work. One day I shipped out eleven packages!

February was quite slow and I have read about others starting blogs to drive traffic to increase online sales, so here I am!

I started focusing on board games after hearing the mantra, "Sell what you know, Sell what you love," etc. from many people. I had a closet FULL of board games, new and old, and started to have some success in selling them, so my main category is represented quite nicely in my store.

There will always be other items in my store as well, feel free to browse a bit!

In the near future, I will be working to add some information about my win/loss record from playing board games, some board game reviews, sales success stories, fun tidbits, and random musings.

If there is anything you are interested in reading about regarding board games, please let me know! I'm sure it will be a bit before this blog really gets rolling, but everyone has to start somewhere! Thank you for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Hope your new blog helps drive traffic to your eBay store. Good luck with that!!!

    ReplyDelete